Pair of 1950’s Bootcamp Phones

SOLD! for $

Categories: ,

This amazing pair pair of telephones were removed from the Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego half a century ago in the 1950’s. They were boot camp station phones used by Drill Instructors to communicate between stations in the camp. All communication was limited to MCRD and no outgoing calls could be made without going through the central switchboard. These relics have been masterfully restored and are in great working condition. Can be used over many miles if necessary, just add more wire and crank away, then press handset button and talk to the boot camp General! Manufactured by the Kellogg Switchboard Supply Company of Chicago, in the USA. Measure 10″ x 8.5″ and are 5″ deep. Sold only as a pair. We pack and ship worldwide…

click the photos below for better viewing!

Inquire About Pair of 1950’s Bootcamp Phones